Bill fry tanks .Hatch-lings.I have "Just a few"tanks of them.Diana
________________________________
From: bill 1433 <warrenprint@yahoo.com>
To: tropicalfishclub@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [tropical fish club] Cleaning more carefully.
Hi Diana,
No, no "how stupids" from me but a question? Just what was in that fry tank? Chemicals? Something had to cause this type of thrombosis?
Although I am not a Doctor, I have never heard of fish water causing this type of reaction either. Drinking fish water is not encouraged (the fish need it <g>) but, as any experienced hobbyist will tell you, getting a mouthful trying to start a siphon is not impossible either and we've all had it happen.
bill in pa
--- On Fri, 9/28/12, Diana Snyder <mailto:dianasnyder249%40yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Diana Snyder <mailto:dianasnyder249%40yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [tropical fish club] Cleaning more carefully.
To: "mailto:tropicalfishclub%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:tropicalfishclub%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, September 28, 2012, 11:06 AM
Sorry about any typos.Like I'm most likely going to get some "How stupids".Diana
________________________________
From: Snyder <mailto:dianasnyder249%40yahoo.com>
To: mailto:tropicalfishclub%40yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:03 AM
Subject: [tropical fish club] Cleaning more carefully.
I'm most like going to get some "how stupids" for you all.But a week and half ago .I ended up in ER .I was cleaning a fry tank air tube.like alot of breeders do.And water went down and swallow it before I could even think.I Almost had to get a blood tarnsfusion.Fish water can kill you.Or make you wish you were dead.And metor is not fun for humans to take.Side effects are wild.Diana
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Friday, September 28, 2012
Re: [tropical fish club] Cleaning more carefully.
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment