Can you imagine if the ER said "oh, you are the tenth person today with that." lol!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 28, 2012, at 11:26 AM, Diana Snyder <dianasnyder249@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ya,they all kinda wanted to laugh.Like how in hell or why would you swallow fish tank water ? My husband still jokes about it.Till he see the bill.I think I'm fine.But have to recheck my blood in a month.It was really bad experience for me.
I here turkey baster works.??going to try.But normal syphon will not work with tiny frys.Thank you Cari.
________________________________
From: Cari <cahyman@yahoo.com>
To: "tropicalfishclub@yahoogroups.com" <tropicalfishclub@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [tropical fish club] Cleaning more carefully.
Omg! Are you ok? Were they surprised in the ER how you got sick, or do they see that all the time? Can you syphon with some other device other than you, lol!!! I'm no breeder, but I am a nurse. I would probably have to privately laugh if a patient told me they swallowed fish tank water. Grin. Hope you are ok.
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 28, 2012, at 11:03 AM, "Snyder" <mailto:dianasnyder249%40yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm most like going to get some "how stupids" for you all.But a week and half ago .I ended up in ER .I was cleaning a fry tank air tube.like alot of breeders do.And water went down and swallow it before I could even think.I Almost had to get a blood tarnsfusion.Fish water can kill you.Or make you wish you were dead.And metor is not fun for humans to take.Side effects are wild.Diana
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Friday, September 28, 2012
Re: [tropical fish club] Cleaning more carefully.
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment