Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: [tropical fish club] Leaping Lizards my Platy babies are growing fast.

 

Baby's are a blast no doubt about it!
Donna

________________________________

> I have been making sure to break up the food so that they
> got enough to eat with as little waste as possible. While I
> had been feeding them in this way, I happened to notice some
> movement coming from one of the plants.
> Sure enough, we have two more babies.I know this is
> nothing when it comes to Fry(three hundred is a lot)but
> never the less five is exciting for me.
> They are so cute.
> Erika.
> When I bought my fish at the fish store they had said that
> Platy's wont' mind other species of the same kind of fish.
> For instance a Ocean Dusk Platy can mate with a regular
> Platy.
> Considering the five babies I would have to agree that
> Platy's aren't that fussy when it comes to picking a Platy
> mate.
> I am happy to have gotten five babies. They are really
> cute. I have been making sure the new babies get enough food
> too with out over feeding that is. I only give them food for
> five minutes and then only small amounts at a time.
> Plus, just in case I do a water change once a week.
> I need to name my babies so if anyone has any ideas I am
> open to suggestions.
> Thanks.
> Erika
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
> tropicalfishclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario