Sunday, July 24, 2011

Re: [tropical fish club] Python hose and water changer

 

Hi Robert: not as easy as it looks. I called Drs. Foster and they said they have some left. Low and behold they sent me Lee's. It is a piece of crap so am sending it back. I wanted an extra water flo vavle and they also sent Lee's. They are all going back. I ordered aqueon and will see how it goes. I still have one python and it's wearing out. I had my husband put a clamp on where the syphon goes on. Yesterday it popped off and water went all over my wood floor. I was glad I was right beside it or it would of been a disaster. Deborah

--- In tropicalfishclub@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mace <agentid44@...> wrote:
>
> On 7/22/2011 5:04 PM, deborahgd14 wrote:
> >
> > HELP!! I am looking for a 50 foot python water changing hose. They
> > went out of business. I ordered Lee's and what a piece of crap. I need
> > the attachment for the sink, also. I am so upset about this. Anyone
> > know of where I can get one? thanks. Deborah
> >
> >
> I just did a Google search for "Python" and found this web site for them...
>
> http://www.pythonproducts.com/repparts.html
>
> And they are NOT out of business...i also placed a call to them on my
> cell phone at the number found on their web page ( 1-414-355-7000) .
>
> I have the 50 ft one and love it...extra parts or replacement parts can
> be ordered from this web web site.
> There are many venders listed that sell this product as well that are
> also listed in the Google search that came up.
> Hope this helps
>
> Robert Mace from Akron Ohio
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario