Thursday, March 31, 2011

Re: [tropical fish club] How many can I have now I have five new baby Platys?

 

Hi erika
I suggest that put a lot of plants in your aquariom that that the pelaty babies go bet win them so other fishes cant see them so you can keep that pelaty babies and add some another fish too and other fishes cant see the babies that eat them.
you can do other work.yuo can buy a room and instul that the corner of your aquarum .this room is made of plastik whit alot of hole that fresh water go to the room.you can instull that in your aquarum on the water,the door ofthat is open and you can feed them too and when they became bigger keep them with other fish.you can make this room your self too.i dont now what is the name of this room so sorry .but it is the best way that you can keep the babies and add other fish.

On Wed Mar 30th, 2011 12:28 AM EDT Erika wrote:

>I would like to add some Tetras to my smallish thirty-five gallon aquarium. But, now that I have the five Platy babies I want to be sure not to put too many fish at one time.
>If the Platy's breed on a regular basis I might have trouble finding homes for them.
>I am not sure if the fish store will take my fish that are different species from each other. They don't seem to mind though maybe the store won't either.
>I know I will have to reduce some of the platys. Or perhaps, I will keep them all and if I get more babies give those ones away. Or buy another aquarium.I wish I could afford a new one hundred and fifty or eighty.
>I can see a trend here though.
>Thanks for your all of your help,folks.:)
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario