Friday, August 31, 2012

Re: [tropical fish club] Stocking question?

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DwarfAfricanFrogs/  Check out this group, there is a great care sheet with tank and feeding information.  Some fish eat the frogs out of house and home other's can pick on them.  If you hand feed the feeding issues can easily be dealt with. 

I just sent you an invite. 
 
Donna

>________________________________
> From: jordanmarie.miller <jordanmarie.miller@yahoo.com>
>To: tropicalfishclub@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 8:14 PM
>Subject: [tropical fish club] Stocking question?
>
>

>Well at least I hope I'm asking a stocking question. Anyway my name is Jordan. I plan on getting a 29 gallon tank. I've read about cycling and all that and I haven't even started collecting supplies yet but I just can't help imagining what fish I want. I'm thinking a school of zebra danios, 2-4 African dwarf frogs, and some ghost shrimp. Do you think this aquarium would work well? I've been researching like crazy but I just want some real world advice. Thanks for your time.
>
>Jordan
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vida de bombeiro Recipes Informatica Humor Jokes Mensagens Curiosity Saude Video Games Mister Colibri Diario das Mensagens Eletronica Rei Jesus News Noticias da TV Artesanato Esportes Noticias Atuais Games Pets Career Religion Recreation Business Education Academics Style Television Programming Motosport Humor News The Games Home Downs World News Internet Car Design Entertaimment Celebrities 1001 Games Doctor Pets Net Downs World Enter Jesus Variedade Mensagensr Android Rub Letras Dialogue cosmetics Genexus Car net Só Humor Curiosity Gifs Medical Female American Health Madeira Designer PPS Divertidas Estate Travel Estate Writing Computer Matilde Ocultos Matilde futebolcomnoticias girassol lettheworldturn topdigitalnet Bem amado enjohnny produceideas foodasticos cronicasdoimaginario downloadsdegraca compactandoletras newcuriosidades blogdoarmario